I have missed the last several weeks of two of my favorite weekly posts, so today’s post is a catch-up post. Have a blessed day, all!
Friendly Fill-Ins is a fun meme co-hosted by 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Feline Friday is a funny kitty adventure hosted by Sandee over at Comedy Plus. Be sure to visit all of them and join in the fun!
30 Jan 2020
1. My favorite quote is ______________________.
My favorite quote is a Bible verse. It was given to me during a most difficult time in my life.
2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
This verse is my life verse, meant to assure me through all things, regardless of what is going on. He’s got it covered!
2. My favorite part of February is ____________________.
My favorite part of February is the early arrival of spring wildflowers.
3. A little known fact about me is _________.
A little known fact about me is my biological maiden name.
4. _________ is the most rewarding experience in the world.
Being able to help people find what or who they are looking for is the most rewarding experience in the world. Almost everyone needs to be needed in one way or another. Fulfilling the needs of others also fulfills that need for me.
6 Feb 2020
1. I wish I could tell me teenage self ____________________________.
I wish I could tell my teenage self about this past year so that she/I wouldn’t be so blind-sided when it happened.
2. I think the most romantic movie is ___________________.
I know this will seem an odd response, but I think Hotel Transylvania is one of the most romantic movies.
3. _________ was the last time I _________.
4 December 2018 was the last time I had anything close to full control/use of my brain. 5 Dec 2018 crashed my internal hard drive and the repair is still underway.
4. _________ happens too often.
Lies and deception happen far too often.
13 Feb 2020
1. I always carry ________________ with me.
I always carry my daddy with me. The more circumstances try to take him from me, the tighter I hold on. He may not be in my blood, but he is forever in my heart.
2. I would love to know why ______________?
I would love to know why I can’t have full use of my brain while battling depression and grief.
3. I express my love in the form of _________.
I express my love in the form of service to others.
4. _________ makes me feel like the luckiest individual alive.
Having David still with me, on the one year anniversary of his “true stroke” makes me feel like the luckiest and most blessed individual. I didn’t share with anybody, not even him, but after this stroke, the prognosis was that David would not make it through the year. Heavenly Father had His own prognosis and I still have him with me! I am most grateful for that. Prayers move mountains!