12 New & Improved Amazing Facts About Suz
Hop on over to Stunning Keisha’s blog and join the fun!
- What is your favorite day of the week?
All of the days are pretty much the same around here, but if I had to pick a favorite, I think it would be Saturday.
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I think I would have to say the herbed livers that I attempted to make as a newlywed. You can hear all about them here on David’s video.
- What small business would you like to start?
There are so many! I would love to make and sell pottery as my ancestors did. I would love to run a bookstore and a yarn store. I think having a tea room would be fun in many ways. I can’t pinpoint just one thing, but at this point in my life, I really need for any business I am involved with to be a home-based and home-run business.
- What is the best food on a hot summer day?
Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream!
- When have you had a small decision bring big consequences?
Stepping outside of our house on the morning of 8 September 2018 brought big consequences. It was the morning that I was attacked by a pack of big dogs.
6. What vegetable do you like?
I love veggies, most all of them! My favorite, however, is a tie between broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
- Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night?
I would either be in my recliner reading or here on my computer.
- What slang word or phrase do you like to use?
“People be like”…or some variation of it. I think it is hilarious and it makes me laugh to say it.
- Did you ever want to change your name? If so to what?
Yes, I have thought about it. I have thought about changing my name to the way my daddy wanted it to be in the first place – Suzie Annie.
- What food do you crave?
Two foods are on this list – shrimp and cheesecake!
- If your life had a soundtrack what song would you pick for it?
“Head Above Water” by Avril. Our oldest daughter introduced me to this song recently and I can relate to it on so many levels.
- If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be?
David, and I do have lunch with him on a daily basis. I also think it could be fun to have lunch with the relatives that we’ve learned about during our family history research. We have been in contact with two of David’s dad’s first cousins. I think it would be great to meet them some day.
Don’t forget to hop over to visit Stunning Keisha!