I learned about Ten Things of Thankful from Ellen over at 15 and Meowing, who learned about it from Messymimi’s Meanderings. It originally came from the Lizzi Lewis at Considerings and is now maintained by Josie2Shoes over at Ten Things of Thankful blog.
I am thankful for:
- The birds that I hear tweeting in the backyard right now.
- The opportunity that our daughter has this morning, even though it isn’t exactly as she had hoped for.
- Now being reasonably sure of our Vivaldi’s gender (female).
- That I will soon get to take a nap.
- Groceries in the house and food for the birds.
- Quiet time with my Bible and Heavenly Father.
- Pushing through fear of ‘not good enough’ and doing the thing anyway.
- A working car with enough gas to get by.
- Compassionate friends.