1. The last movie I saw at the theater was ______________________________.
2. The title of my autobiography would be ______________________________.
3. I would love to learn _____________________________________________.
4. I am glad that I learned ____________, because _______________________.
1. The last movie that I saw in the theater was The Lion King 3D. It was really cool! At one point when Zazu flew, it was like he was right in front of me!
2. The title of my autobiography would be What Now?
3. I would love to learn all of the ins and outs of genealogy and be able to help others to write the stories of their family, for their family. I would love to learn how to be a perfect photographer, but that would take more than learning. That would take overcoming visual disorders and shaky hands. I would love to learn a way to make money from home so things aren’t always a struggle.
4. I am glad that I learned to pray, because I have had to make much use of it over the course of my life. I am also glad that I learned to read because I have learned about all sorts of interesting things and, with my imagination, visited faraway places and made wonderful friends with the characters in the books (specifically, The Blossom Street Series by Debbie Macomber – great books!).
Please be sure to visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations.