Here are the fill-in-the-blanks:
1. I wish ________________ would bring back ____________________.
2. An act of kindness that I do often is __________________________.
3. I still have from my childhood.
4. If I didn’t have___________________ , I’d be completely lost.
Here are my responses:
1. I wish that Heavenly Father would bring back my strength and health.
2. An act of kindness that I do often is let David have the pretty deviled eggs while I eat the ones that fall apart.
3. I still have baggage from my childhood. I also brought my Teddy bear into adulthood with me, though I do not know where he is at right now. I am afraid that he got lost in the move out here to Texas.
4. If I didn’t have my Zing, I’d be completely lost. Quite literally…he is my driving compass. I am bad about getting turned around. David usually helps me to get going in the right direction again. It’s an adventure, especially when you make a pit stop and turn the wrong way leaving the gas station parking lot and end up headed back toward the city that you left an hour ago.
Please be sure to read David’s responses over at Random Thoughts and Observations. Thanks!