Here are this week’s statements with the blanks:
Week 8: July 1, 2016…
1. I never thought I would miss _______________________________, but I do.
2. Every 4th of July ______________________________________.
3. If I knew ______________, I would __________________.
4. I have trouble ___________________________.
1. I never thought I would miss the county where I grew up, but I do. The older I get, the more I wish I had never left. Over three hundred years of family history should have been strong enough to overcome whatever came our way. When the going got tough, so did I. I am such a wimp.
2. Every 4th of July, I wish that I could capture a great fireworks photograph. One year, I did pretty well, I think, for a first-timer.
3. If I knew how to do higher math, I would be an architect. It is something that I wanted to be when I grew up, but I got scared off by the math. I wouldn’t want someone to die because I couldn’t figure out how to find X or Y.
4. I have trouble: Parallel parking. Climbing stairs. Remembering things. Dodging mosquitoes. The list is long and is getting longer as time goes by.
Please visit David’s Friendly Fill-Ins post over at Random Thoughts and Observations. Thank you!